Senin, 24 September 2007

macbeth atticus

kan td gw ke pum ya mau liat macbeth ama atticus..
pas gw lg liat" tiba":

org yg jg: yg ini aja! ini di pk gitarisnya ava

gw: oh... gitu ya?

Org yg jaga: lu suka ava kan?

gw: iya (mang knpa?)

org yg jjg: ntar nonton fall out boy gak?(apa hubungannya coba?) nanti gw pulang jam 5 lgsung ksna

gw: oh... eh makasih ya..

gw cabut. yakut gw.. jgn" orangnya rada" homo lg.. hehehehe
eniwei. gw pengen nyusul olaf ke batam deh. kaya'nya anak"nya gokil!

dan bsk ceritanya gw mau beli cln atticus.. oh akang tom. bentar lg gw bakal sekeren elu. oh olaf. bentar lg abang lu bakal gwtaklukin..
btw, gw baru beli cd ava setelah kasetnya gw relakan ke seorang pelaut dari venesia.. adit marco!

gw pengen bikin band yg musiknya kaya' blink-182, boxar racer sama ava nih... gabungin aja musiknya jadi 1. nah itu yg pengen gw bikin.

kok kalo diperhatiin, suara gw, kegantengan gw, mirip tom yak??
cuman kata cewe' di skul gw sih gw makin mirip anjasmara ( fitnah!)

valkyrie missile
everyone, everyone will listen if it hurts sometimes. if you will. come and hear the message
everyone wants to learn to love again. pen up and come alive.if you will can u hear my message
leave ur pain on the bedroom floor again. bring a smile to survive. and do you think that you have that in you.
if you're here and you're alone tonight. then i'll give u a free ride. take a chance cause i know u want to


If only you'll hold on, just hold on I'm here and I'm with you I'm here too, I feel you We'll get through I know this I've seen it A hundred times a thousand times Just one more time With you and I, I'll pull you close And then we'll say goodbye I've got a lot oh hell of a lot to say Even if it hurts sometimes And if you will come and hear the message And everyone everyone will hope and pray That the best will sure survive And if it's true then you'll feel the message A perfect life for a perfect brand new day And we're the next in line And do you think that you have that in you So if you're here and you're curious tonight Then I'll give you a free ride Take a chance cause I know you want to If only you'll hold on, just hold on I'm here and I'm with you I'm here too I feel you We'll get through I know this, I've seen it A hundred times, a thousand times Just one more time With you and I, I'll pull you close And then we'll say goodbye [Spoken transmission:] Who do you think we are? We're Angels and Airwaves

distraction
I'll be your distraction I'll be your distraction There's a field nearby With words written in stone My love will not die Please let it be known This place is dead It echoes through town There isn't one voice I haven't heard a sound The planes flew in Their bombs did too The city fell flat The fires, they grew When the smoke comes in It'll color this town But I'll still have you So I'll say it aloud I'll be your distraction I'll be your distraction The friendship we made Is a waste of our time There's no one left here To show future that's kind Its a world of hate Gone incredibly wrong We cared too late We just followed along And the boys went down With a gun in their hand Their weapon of choice Their knees in the sand If that field nearby Was still there to be used Would you ever have known? Those words were for you I'll be your distraction I'll be your distraction I'll be your distraction I'll be your distraction I'll be your distraction I'll be your distraction I'll be, I'll be yours I'll be, I'll be yours I'll be, I'll be yours I'll be, I'll be yours

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

lo bli synthz, cari anggota, gw sampe jakarta, gw vokalis, gampang2.. hahaa..